At Mackay Mechanical Solutions we have been providing unrivalled vehicle servicing, custom dyno tuning and the highest quality performance upgrades to our customers here in Mackay as well as to those who come to us from all across North East Queensland.
Our range of services includes everything from simple logbook servicing, vehicle repairs and performance upgrades for all parts of your vehicle. If you’re buying a performance car, we’ll even carry out a pre-purchase inspection so you know exactly what you’re paying for.
Here at Mackay Mechanical Solutions we offer bespoke vehicle repair and upgrade services as well as fixed price packages for those looking to get more performance from their vehicle.
We love our cars as much as you do, which means we also understand that paying to service, repair, and upgrade your performance vehicle can be expensive. To help our customers, we have partnered with now FINANCE, who can provide affordable vehicle loans to those looking to spread the cost of their purchases and ease the financial burden.
Ask us about now FINANCE when you call us or bring your car in for a quote to find out more.
Benefits of a now FINANCE vehicle loan:
- Borrow from $4,000 to $25,000 to cover the costs of your performance upgrades, servicing or repairs
- Receive your quote from Mackay Mechanical Solutions prior to contacting now FINANCE so you only borrow what you need
- Choose to cover some or all of the cost of your services with a now FINANCE vehicle loan
- Enjoy your upgrades today and repay at a rate you can afford
- Repay your now FINANCE vehicle loan over 18 – 60 months
- Choose from weekly or fortnightly repayments
- Simple application process with now FINANCE
- now FINANCE will pay your loan direct to us, so we can get on with the job
Terms & Conditions:
• Finance provided by an external partner, now FINANCE. Australian Credit Licence Number 425142.
• Speak to now FINANCE for a formal quote based on your circumstances and for the full terms and conditions.
• A full credit and financial assessment would need to be completed prior to acceptance of any offer or product.