Suspension servicing and repairs for a smoother, safer drive
Noticed a bumpy drive of late? Don’t just ignore the warning signs – a faulty suspension system won’t just cause an uncomfortable ride in the car, it can also affect the vehicle’s ability to brake or turn corners safely. It could be time to get your suspension checked by our Mackay mechanic.
Worried about your suspension? Mackay Mechanical Solutions has you covered
Visit our automotive mechanical workshop at 4 Prospect Street in Mackay for suspension fault-finding, services and repairs. We’ll fix your suspension and help you drive more smoothly and safely.
- All suspension problems are diagnosed by our experienced mechanic
- We use only the highest-quality vehicle parts and components for replacements
- If there’s a problem somewhere else in the vehicle, we’ll find it and fix it
- We’ll ensure you drive away with a long-lasting solution – we provide quality repairs
Warning signs to watch out for in your suspension
It’s helpful to know what to watch for if you suspect you may have a problem with the suspension. While it can sometimes be difficult to know for sure, here are three potential warning signs:
- A noticeably large amount of jolting or bouncing while driving
- The tyres appear to be wearing out prematurely
- You have trouble controlling the vehicle when turning or braking
If you’re unsure, the safest solution is to bring in your car for an inspection by a mechanic.