Are you experiencing brake or clutch problems?
It’s very important to watch out for warning signs that your brake or clutch may require mechanical attention. Both of these components are essential to the safety and performance of your vehicle – if they’re not working properly, they really should be assessed by a mechanic for servicing.
Mackay Mechanical Solutions has you covered
Visit our automotive mechanical workshop at 4 Prospect Street in Mackay for comprehensive brake and clutch fault-finding, services and repairs. We’ll find the problem and get you back on the road!
- Any brake or clutch problems are diagnosed by our experienced mechanic
- We use only the highest-quality brake and clutch parts for replacements
- Our workshop is highly equipped with the latest automotive diagnostic tools and equipment
- We are committed to finding the core of the problem so we can provide a long-lasting solution
Warning signs to watch out for when driving
It’s useful to know what to look out for if you think you may have a problem with the clutch or brake. While it can sometimes be hard to know for sure, here are five potential warning signs:
- You hear strange noises when applying the brake or clutch
- The brake isn’t slowing down the vehicle like it should
- The brake is vibrating when you use it
- The gearbox is slipping out of gear
- The clutch is giving off a burning smell
If you’re unsure, the safest solution is to bring in your car for an inspection by a mechanic.